By Prof. Pandit Vaid Parkash, Translated by Mir `Abdul-Majeed
Before talking on the prophecies of Hindu sacred books about our Respective Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), I would like to emphasize that Islam is the religion that is supported by all types of logical and intuitive proofs.There is no need of any prophesies of Hindu scriptures. However, these prophesies are useful only for those who have fair mind and who are free from personal interests, preconceived wrong ideas and biased trends. Not for those who can deny the existence of sun or moon in the broad daylight. We present this research to some fair-minded Hindu brothers who want to know the truth through their own Holy books.
It is noticeable that the book “Kalki Avtar Awr Muhammad Sahab” is the first book of this kind that has been compiled by Prof. Pandit Vaid Parkash, a Brahman Hindu, well known Sanskrit scholar and research worker. The book had been reviewed and verified by another eight great and prestigious Hindu Pandits who are leading experts on Sanskrit and Hindu religions. If there is any objection on the content that is not on Islam and Muslims, rather, the objection should be directed towards the Hindu saints and spiritual leaders who wrote the book and got verifications of other Hindu scholars. Why blame is put on Muslims instead of the Hindu writer?
We are not answerable of any objection on the book or on the interpretation of the predictions included in Hindu scriptures, because we are not the authors of that book, however, we regard it as an additional testimony for the truth of Islam.
There is no compulsion in the matter of religion, whoever wants to believe in those proofs he is free to believe and whoever wants to disbelieve he is also free in his choice and he would be responsible for his disbelief in front of himself, his conscience and his mind before he would be accountable in front of Allah.
Some Hindu brothers tried to show some differences between Prophet Muhammad and Kalki Avtar, still, the book is more trustworthy and authentic than the doubts raised around it. The writer is a Sanskrit professor in Punjab and Allahabad University. Also the differences mentioned by some Hindu brothers may be interpreted in a way that is far from any kind of contradiction. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was married only with Khadijah (may Allah be pleased with him) before his declaration of Prophethood while other wives came into his marriage after he declared his Prophethood, so the prediction may be referring to the first wife before his Prophethood. As well as, we do not believe that the Hindu scriptures are totally safe as was concluded by Swami Vivekanda, consequently, whatever matches with the Glorious Qur’an we have no objection to accept; but we are cautious enough about the part which is not matching.
Anyway, the book presents a new aspect of Hindu scriptures regarding Islam and the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), the Last Kalki Avtar (Messenger) that the Veda has foretold and who is waited on by Hindus is the Prophet Muhammad ibn `Abdullah (peace be on him) thus was concluded by Prof. Pandit Vaid Parkash.
The recently published book in Hindi language has raised a lot of hue and cry all over India. In the event of the author being Muslim, he would have been jailed and a strict ban would have certainly been imposed on the printing and the publishing of the book.
Important religious books of India mention the guide and prophet by the specific name of “Kalki Avtar” to denotes the great man Muhammad (peace be upon him) who was born in Makkah. Hence, all Hindus wherever they may be, should wait no longer for any other ‘Kalik Avtar’ but to embrace Islam and follow the footsteps of the Last Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) who was sent in the world about fourteen hundred years ago with a mission from Him and after accomplishing it, he has long ago departed this world. As an argument to prove the authenticity of his research, Pandit Vaid Parkash quotes from the Veda, a sacred book among Hindus:
1. Veda mentions that ‘Kalki Avtar’ will be the Last Messenger and Prophet of Bhagwan (Allah) to guide the whole world. After quoting this reference, Pandit Parkash says that this comes true only in the case of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
2. According to a prophecy of Hinduism, ‘Kalki Avtar’ will be born in an island and that is the Arab territory which is known as ‘Jazeeratul-`Arab’.
3. In the sacred book of Hindus, the father’s name of ‘Kalki Avtar’ is mentioned as ‘Vishnu Bhagat’ and his mother’s name as ‘Somanib’. In sanskrit, ‘Vishnu’ stands for Allah (Glory be to Him) and the literal meaning of ‘Bhagat’ is slave.
‘Vishnu Bhagat’ therefore, in the Arabic language will mean Allah’s slave (`Abdullah). ‘Somanib’ in Sanskrit means peace and tranquility which in Arabic is denoted by the word ‘Aminah’. Whereas, the Last Messenger Muhammad‘s (peace be upon him) father and mother’s names were `Abdullah and ‘Aminah respectively.
4. In the prestigious books of Hindus, it is mentioned that ‘Kalki Avtar’ will live on olive and dates and he will be true to his words and honest. In this regard, Pandit Parkash writes, “This is true and established only in the case of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).”
5. Veda mentions that ‘Kalki Avtar’ will be born in a respected and noble dynasty of his land. And this is also true as Muhammad (peace be upon him) was born in a respected tribe of Quraish who enjoyed great respect and high place in Makkah.
6. ‘Kalki Autar’ will be taught in the cave by Bhagwan through his own angel. And it is very true in this matter. Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the only person in Makkah who has been taught by Allah’s Angel Gabriel in the cave of Hira.
7. It was mentioned in Hindu scriptures that Bhagwan will provide ‘Kalki Avtar’ with a fastest horse, with the help of that he will ride around the world and the seven skies/heavens. The riding on ‘Buraq’ in ‘Mi`araj’ by the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) coincides with this description very perfectly.
8. It is also mentioned in Hindu scriptures that ‘Kalki Avtar’ will be strengthened and heavily helped by Bhagwan. And we know this fact that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was supported by Allah (Glory be to him) through His angels in the battle of Badr.
9. Hindu scriptures also mention that ‘Kalki Avtar’ will be an expert in horse riding, arrow shooting, and swordsmanship. What Pandit Vaid Parkash comments in this regard is very important and worth attention. He writes that the age of horses, swords, and spears is long ago has gone and now is the age of modern weapons like tanks, missiles, and guns. Therefore, it will be unwise to wait for ‘Kalki Avtar’ bearing sword and arrows or spears. In reality, the mention in our books of ‘Kalki Avtar’ is clearly indicative of Muhammad (peace be upon him) who was given the heavenly book known as the Qur’an.Soucre Link